Erase my lipstick with your mouth
Small Tits Casting Erotic Mature Stripping and Sucking to the Beat 3: Carter cruise Fingering. Fisting
Irie saaya 003
- Otherwise I'd say pass, unless 'just made out with a hamburger' is the look you're going for. After all, having to reapply lipstick every hour or after you eat can get annoying really fast.
- I mean, using a wipe was effective, but I wanted to find a more natural and gentler way. Follow up with a layer of lipstick as normal.
- Turns out, there are so many natural lipstick remover alternatives, folks. It's really light on your lips and gets rid of all the leftover stains you may have.
- The rough paper towels that are kept in the bathroom will come in handy for this — just crumple a piece up and rub it in circular motions against your lips.
- After applying lipstick as normal, you stick your pointer finger in your mouth yes, awkward, we know; moving on and pull it out slowly to blot off any excess lipstick.
After all, having to reapply lipstick every hour or after you eat can get annoying really fast. They advised, "Just put a little organic honey on a clean wash cloth and sprinkle in some baking soda on it and wow — you get your own natural makeup remover! Drizzle some olive oil or baby oil, either one works just fine over a cotton round and dab it over your lips.
Even after you manage to get the first layer of lipstick on, there might be some residue leftover.